This is a two-day session at 7pm CET/1pm EST on December 19 and December 20.
You will be able to access the live stream through your 343 Pro Sessions account. Recordings will be made available as soon as the stream ends. You will also have an option to join via Zoom and ask questions during the live class.
- My background, influences, and challenges in the early days of getting started
- My experience working behind the scenes with labels like Figure and Infrastructure
- A & R: developing new artists and working remotely in the internet era
- Releasing compilations: Stream State
- Growing a following: Social Media / Events / Podcasts
- Vinyl vs Digital: Pros / Cons / My experiences
- Setting up my own label: Counterchange
- Graphics and words: shaping an aesthetic.
Inland on the web: Bandcamp | Facebook | Instagram | Soundcloud