Basslines are core to my music and my creative process. A powerful bassline is a difference between a good track and a track that takes over. I am going to be getting deep into basslines, from how it fits into my creative process, to the tools I use and how I tweak them to fit into my tracks.
- Starting a powerful bassline
- What do I use. My favorite plugins.
- Building around the bassline
- Keeping the bassline powerful
- How basslines changed my tracks
- Melodies on top of basslines
- Deconstruction of "Sergio 1929"