THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE LIVE. THERE WILL BE NO RECORDING. DO NOT MISS OUT.
Hannes returns to 343 Labs for a full-day Pro Session on how he creates space in his mixes. One of the most important aspects of any dance record is how it breathes, something that isn’t always easy to achieve as a producer. Hannes breaks down his unique techniques and insider tips that he has gathered over years of working with some of the hottest producers in the industry, for a masterclass that will give you an inside look into how he approaches his craft. This masterclass will take place at the 343 Labs studios in NYC and can be attended live, or attended remotely via live-stream. Please note, the stream will not be recorded, so you will need to attend live to watch the masterclass.
- Creating a sense of depth and width in a production with conventional means (levels, panning, EQ…)
- Reverb as the most genre-defining effect in electronic music
- Applying reverbs and delays
- Reverb algorithms, reverb types, convolution
- Setting up parameters (pre delay, reverb time etc.)
- Reverb for sound design vs. "technical" reverb to create depth in the mix
- Strategies to create good sound from the beginning (no fixing it in the mix…)
- Putting it all together to get a club-ready mix
Schedule: 12-8pm EST with a one-hour break.
With a client list that includes the likes of Âme, Ben Klock, Dixon, Stephan Bodzin, and Tale of Us, Hannes Bieger is one of Europe's most in-demand mixing engineers. In this in-depth masterclass, you'll spend the day with Hannes as he breaks down the techniques he uses to mix some of the world's biggest club records. Expect lots of detailed knowledge, both technical and philosophical. This masterclass will be taking palace at 343 Labs in NYC and you can attend in-person or remotely via live stream. Please note, this masterclass will NOT be recorded, so you will need to attend live, even if you are joining via live-stream.
Hannes Bieger on the web: Beatport | Facebook | Instagram | Soundcloud | Spotify